Pages

My Blog List

Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Is it possible?

Is it possible to solo the tower of war? I have been stuck at that place since yesterday and I was hoping that i would be able to finish Dragonsypre sometime this week and level to GM sometime  next week!
Right now these are my goals on wizard:
These ones i hope to finish this week or next week

  1. Finish Dragonsypre
  2. Get to grandmaster
---------------------------------
Goals for next week after becoming GM

  1. Finish Krokotopia and Possibly MarleyBone
  2. Farm for a sword for myth
--------------------------------------------------
Others

  1. Get my dad to subscribe other account! (please please!)
--------------------------------------------------
and that is what i hope to achieve! I hope someone could make the top goals possible for me!
(Right now i sound like a beggar!)

No comments:

Post a Comment