Pages

My Blog List

Search This Blog

Monday 15 February 2010

Reported?

This event happened 2 months ago.
1st story- I was progressing through the pyramid of the sun as a lvl 26 sorcerer. My friend Luke and I were fighting one of the nirini bosses, when he died. he started to ask him to heal when i forgot to put heals in my deck which i told him in the first place. He said that he would report me, then.... You have been reported for foul language.
gladly i removed him.(i thought he was my friend) *cries*
(this is a true story and this actually happened to me)

2nd story- i was in the arena with a minor of friends. i said 'i like pizza xD' . A few moments later you have been reported blah blah blah.
i dont know if the word pizza is concerned as foul language or not.

...............................
i recently discovered that Kingsisle staff check whats been happened and if it is false the other person is suspended which i am glad of!
................................
i find this ridiculous that people could be so foul, mean and just come up with such nonsense!



No comments:

Post a Comment